About Frank Biganski, Photographer
Frank Biganski is the owner and photographer of AgentsChoice360.com and provides fine quality residential and commercial real estate photography and video for real estate brokers, agents, home owners, and commercial businesses. Frank has been a professional photographer since the early 1990’s, but Frank has had a camera in his hands since the early 1970’s. Frank began his career as a photo lab technician providing custom photographic enlargements in Palm Beach Florida for some of Palm Beach’s most notable clients and artists, and that’s how Frank began fine-tuning his photographic skills. In the 1990’s, Frank launched a wedding photography business which he ran until relocating to Virginia in 2003. Today, Frank provides the highest quality real estate and commercial photographic services to nearly 100 local brokers and agents in all of Hampton Roads.
Why Choose Frank
- Over 45 years’ experience as a professional photographer.
- Frank is the photographer who will arrive to take your photographs.
- Licensed and insured; no uninsured subcontractors entering the home.
- Licensed real estate agent since 2002.
- REIN e-key access.
- Images post-produced using Photoshop Lightroom, Photoshop CC, and Aurora HDR when applicable.
- Images delivered the next morning, typically before sunrise but never later than 10:00 am including holidays and Sundays.
- Appointments can be booked online with as little as 6 hours’ notice.
What’s In My Case
- Nikon D810 Full Frame Camera w/36.3 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Nikon NIKKOR 16-35mm Lens
- DJI Mavic Air 2 Drone with 48 MP CMOS sensor
Video: 4K Ultra HD 3840×2160 Pixels 60 Frames per Second
Photos: 48 Megapixels 1/2 Inch Sensor Up to 8000×6000 Pixel resolution
Post Production Editing
- Frank devotes an average of 60 minutes’ time editing every image, and that’s what make Frank’s images pop!
- Images are first edited using Photoshop Lightroom, which is part of Frank’s photographic “trade secret” where the first layer of editing occurs. Chromatic aberrations are corrected, vertical lines are straightened to ensure cabinets, doors, etc. are all vertical.
- Images are then exported to Photoshop CC where color is balanced, and additional adjustments are implemented to accentuate detail in floors, cabinets, wood grain, etc. Images are dust spotted to remove any noticeable blemishes or marks on furniture or floors that Frank feels may deter from the image.
- Images are delivered at 2400 x 1602 pixels at 150 dpi which is the perfect size for both MLS and print material.
Additional Services Included with Every Shoot
- Up to two exterior rainy day blue sky replacements.
- Elevated exterior shots for larger 2-story homes or for elevated homes on hills.
- Elevated exterior rear shots for pool or perspective.