About Frank Biganski, Photographer
Frank Biganski is the owner and photographer of AgentsChoice360.com and provides fine quality residential and commercial real estate photography and video for real estate brokers, agents, home owners, and businesses too.
Frank has been a professional photographer since the early 1990’s but has has a camera in his hands since his pre-teen days.
After high school, Frank began a career as a photo lab technician providing custom photographic services in Palm Beach Florida, and creating custom enlargements for some of Palm Beach’s most notable clients is how Frank became so precise in delivering the best images possible.
Frank’s photographic interest turned towards residential real estate photography after he became a licensed real estate agent in 2002 and began photographing his own listings.
Frank has been providing high-quality photography, video, and aerial drone imagery locally since January 2017.
Why Choose Frank
- Over 45 years’ experience as a professional photographer.
- Frank is the photographer who will arrive to take your photographs.
- No uninsured subcontractors entering the home.
- Licensed and insured.
- Member Professional Photographers of America.
- Licensed real estate agent since 2002.
- REIN e-key access.
- Images post-produced using Photoshop Lightroom, Photoshop CC, and Aurora HDR when applicable.
- Images delivered the next morning, typically before sunrise but never later than 10:00 am including holidays and Sundays.
- Appointments can be booked online with as little as 6 hours’ notice.
What’s In My Case
- Nikon D810 Full Frame Camera w/36.3 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Nikon NIKKOR 16-35mm Lens
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro drone with 20 MP CMOS sensor
(provides 4k high definition video and 16 megapixel images)
- DJI Osmo Pro (for interior video providing 4k high def stabilized video)
- Nikon D5200 Digital Camera w/24.1 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Tokina 11-16mm Lens
Post Production Editing
- Frank devotes an average of 60 minutes’ time editing every image, and that’s what make Frank’s images pop!
- Images are first edited using Photoshop Lightroom, which is part of Frank’s photographic “trade secret” where the first layer of editing occurs. Chromatic aberrations are corrected, vertical lines are straightened to ensure cabinets, doors, etc. are all vertical.
- Images are then exported to Photoshop CC where color is balanced, and additional adjustments are implemented to accentuate detail in floors, cabinets, wood grain, etc. Images are dust spotted to remove any noticeable blemishes or marks on furniture or floors that Frank feels may deter from the image.
- Images are delivered at 2400 x 1590 pixels at 150 dpi which is the perfect size for both MLS and print material.
Additional Services Included with Every Shoot
- Rainy day grey sky replacement with digital blue sky embedding. This includes up to two exterior sky replacements at no additional charge.
- Fire added to fireplaces at no additional charge, but only when time allows or at the agent’s request.
- Image added TV screens at no additional charge, but only upon request.
- Elevated exterior shots for larger 2-story homes or for pool shots at no additional charge (provide by our 15 foot long selfie-stick).
If you have any additional questions, please call or text Frank any time.